Lead Paint Removal
WHAT IS IT?
Beginning April 22, 2010, federal law requires that contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb more than six square feet of paint in homes, child care facilities, and schools built before 1978 must be certified and trained to follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination.
Exposure to lead (lead-based paint) can be harmful if not detected early.
Children with high levels of lead in their bodies can suffer from:
- Damage to the brain and nervous system
- Behavior and learning problems, such as hyperactivity
- Slowed growth, Hearing problems, Headaches.
Over time, adults can suffer from:
- Reproductive problems (in both men and women)
- High blood pressure and hypertension. Muscle and joint pain.
- Call Synergy to have an estimator contact you (800-439-9610) We’ll be onsite within 24 hrs to survey and discuss options.
- If needed, an estimate will be generated within 4 hrs of site inspection Work will commence within 24 hrs of go ahead.
- There are a number of lead abatement techniques including
- Encapsulation of Lead coated surface using a coating application Lead-Based Product Removal & Replacement
- Protect your family and make sure you only hire a contractor who is Lead-Safe Certified.
Where is it Found?
Timing and Cost