Asbestos is a mineral fiber that has been used commonly in a variety of building construction materials for insulation and as a fire-retardant. EPA and CPSC have banned several asbestos products. Manufacturers have also voluntarily limited uses of asbestos. Today, asbestos is most commonly found in older homes, in pipe and furnace insulation materials, asbestos shingles, millboard, textured paints and other coating materials, and floor tiles.
Asbestos is a potential health concern because long term, chronic inhalation exposure to high levels of asbestos can cause lung diseases such asasbestosis, mesothelioma, and/or lung cancer. Asbestos exposure may also increase chances of getting two other types of lung disease: cancer of the lung tissue itself and mesothelioma, a rare and deadly form of lung cancer that occurs in the lining of the chest and abdomen.
1. Call Synergy to have an estimator contact you (800-439-9610) We’ll be onsite within 24 hrs to survey and estimate (if needed).
2. An estimate will be generated within 12 hrs of site inspection Work will commence within 24 hrs of go ahead.
3. Each supervisor and crew has a stated goal to arrive within 15 minutes of stated start time.
4. Work areas will be isolated & prepped for asbestos removal. Areas will be completely cleaned prior to departure.
5. We’ll collect air samples and send to a certified lab. Completed air tests will be sent to you within 48 hrs.